Athletes must achieve a qualifying mark during their respective indoor track and field season or during outdoor season 2016.. Our current entry standards are here.
2) Do I have to attend this meet with my team and coach?
No you do not. While it is encouraged to attend with teammates, the meet falls during the post-season season. If you are under 18 years old, you need to be accompanied by an adult.
3) How do I sign up?
All entries can be competed via Head Count Registration. A link to our registration page can be found here.
4) Do I have to wear high school issues apparel?
No you do not. USATF rules though do apply. USATF Rules state that in all events, competitors must wear clothing that is clean, designed, and worn so as not to be objectionable. The clothing must be made of a material that is not transparent even if wet. The competitors must not wear clothing that could impede the view of the judges. Athletes' vests should have the same color on the front and back.
5) How long do I have to register until?
Registration will be kept open until Tuesday, March 15, 2017.
6) I'm an 8th grader, can I compete?
Yes, assuming you hit the entry standard then you can register for this competition.
7) How do I contact the college coaches?
Leading up to the competition, coaches information will be dispersed to all registered teams and individuals. Send an e-mail to any coaches from schools you are interested!
8) Will there be admission for spectators?
Yes, a $5 admission will be charged for non-competitors to assist with our overhead costs for running the meet.
9) Will there be pace-setters for any of the races?
Pace setters for 800, 1600, and 3200 races will be available upon request. E-mail us with more information on your athlete.
10) I signed up for your meet but I can't make it anymore. Can I have a refund?
Refunds will not be issued for this event so please only register and commit if you know you will be able to make it. Sorry for the inconvenience!
11) What type of spikes are allowed at Ocean Breeze?
1/4 Pyramid Spikes will be allowed
12) What is the parking situation like at Ocean Breeze?
Click here for parking information directly from the Ocean Breeze Athletic Complex website
13) I'm so close to your entry standard, can I please compete!
Entry standards have been put in place to ensure a highly competitive track & field meet. Exceptions for those that are close have been made in the past. Shoot us an e-mail at eliteTFshowcase@gmail.com and we would be happy to help!
14) Can I see who is entered in each event?
Performance lists will be posted 24-48 hours after the registration deadline. Have specific questions about an event? Shoot us an e-mail at eliteTFshowcase@gmail.com and we would be happy to help!